For as long as I can remember, I told people "I can't run." But in March of 2009, I decided that this was no longer an option. From my first 5K to my second half marathon, I've endured my highest highs and lowest lows as an official Runner. This year I want to embrace running for something beyond times and distances.

Running is so much more than merely getting out there. I want to get out there and love it.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ooooh gift ideas!

Quick post, via Beth Risdon's column. [I'm going to double up and probably post a couple of these at my Love on a Budget blog, but it's more relatable here first.]

Some super awesome and rad gift ideas for the girly runners in YOUR life (hopefully our mates read these blogs hey ladies?) The one I most particularly like is the charm idea. So cute! Stuff like that is always so thoughtful. A friend/coworker of mine mailed me a "Runner Girl" bumper sticker awhile back and it just totally made my month! It makes you that much more motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment